ठेचा घालून मुगाची उसळ | Mugachi Usal | Green Gram with Coriander Paste | Recipe in Marathi | Smita
Learn How To Make Mugachi Usal Recipe, a Quick and Easy Green Gram Vegetable with Coriander Paste Recipe in Marathi from Chef Smita Deo only on Ruchkar Mejwani. Make this easy ठेचा घालून मुगाची उसळRecipe at your home and share your experience with us in the comments section below.
2 cups of moong (Green Gram), soaked and sprouted
3 medium onions, finely chopped
1 medium bunch coriander
15 pods of Garlic
10 spicy Green chillies
1 tsp. Cumin seeds
Juice of 1 lemon
½ tsp. Turmeric powder
Salt to taste
7-8 tbsp. Oil
1. Boil the sprouted moong with some salt and turmeric and keep aside.
2. Heat 3 tbsp oil and splutter the cumin seeds and then add the garlic, chillies and coriander and sauté for 5 minutes until the chillies turn slightly crisp.
3. Cool this and grind to a coarse paste.
4. Heat the rest of the oil and sauté the onions for a minute.
5. Add the paste, lemon juice, salt and mix well.
6. Add the boiled moong along with the water and bring the curry to a boil and serve.
Thecha Ghalun Mugachi Usal is ready to eat!
Host: Smita Deo
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Kishor Rai
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1