Chicken Puffs | Chicken Pattice Recipe | Chicken Puffs Pastry Indian Style | Chicken Recipe | Varun
Learn How To Make Chicken Pattice Recipe, an Indian Style Chicken Puffs Recipe, from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried. Make Easy Baked Chicken Recipe in simple, quick and easy method, at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
500 grams puff pastry
For the Filling:-
1 cup Chicken mince
2 tbsp. Oil
1 tsp. Cumin seeds
½ cup onion chopped
Salt as required
1 tbsp. Ginger garlic green chilly paste
1 tbsp. Coriander powder
½ tsp. Chilli powder
½ tsp. Turmeric powder
¼ cup corriander leaves
¼ cup mint leaves
For the Eggwash:-
1 egg yolk
1 tbsp. water
½ tsp. Salt
2 tbsp sesame seeds
– Heat oil in a pan and crackle cumin seeds in it.
– Add onion, salt and saute until onions are translucent.
– Then add in crushed ginger-garlic-green chillies and cook until the raw flavour goes away.
– Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, minced chicken and fry on high flame for 2-3 minutes, turn the flame off and add coriander leaves and mint leaves. Mix well and let it cool down to room temperature.
The Puff Pastry:-
– Sprinkle refined flour on the counter and the puff pastry dough and roll it into a 3mm sheet with a rolling pin as shown in the video.
– Fill the pastry with the chicken mince and seal as shown.
– Apply eggwash on top of the pastry using a brush.
– Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
– Place the pastries on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 20 minutes.
– Cool down for 5 minutes and serve with Tomato Ketchup and/or Mayonnaise.
Chicken Puffs are ready to eat!
Tomato Ketchup Recipe:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTg74ZT_5Vo
Mayonnaise Recipe:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqgjy1k67Yc
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1