Oats Upma Recipe | Vegetable Oats Upma | Healthy Breakfast Ideas | Weight Loss Recipe | Ruchi
Learn How To Make Vegetable Oats Upma Recipe, a Healthy Breakfast Idea and a Weight Loss Recipe, from Chef Ruchi Bharani, only on Rajshri Food. Make this easy to make Quick and Easy Weight Loss Recipe at home and share your experiences with us in the comments section below.
½ cup Oats
2½ cups Water
2 tbsp. Green Peas
1 Carrot, finely chopped
1 tsp. Mustard seeds
1 tbsp. Urad Dal (White Lentil)
1 Green Chilli, roughly chopped
½ tsp. Asafoetida
1 tbsp. Cashew nuts
1 Onion, finely chopped
½ cup Semolina
2 tbsp. Beaten curd
Salt, to taste
½ cup Freshly Grated Coconut (optional)
1. Roast the oats until the colour changes and transfer to a plate and let it cool down to room temperature.
2. Cook green peas and carrot in boiling water and keep aside.
3. Heat a pan and heat ghee in it.
4. Add mustard seeds, white lentils, curry leaves, green chilli, asafoetida, cashew nuts, onion and saute until onion softens.
5. Now add semolina and roast for a few minutes.
6. Add the roasted oats, water with cooked vegetables and keep stirring.
7. Once thick enough add beaten curd, salt, lemon juice, sugar, grated coconut and coriander leaves.
Oats Upma is ready to eat!
Host: Ruchi Bharani
Director: Vaibhav Dhanda
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Spandan Rout, Akshay Sawant
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Director: Suchandra Basu
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/0EkObm
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/HjISyK
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood